Home » , » Ultimate Blogging Theme - My Favourite WordPress Theme

Ultimate Blogging Theme - My Favourite WordPress Theme

Devil In Disguise | 12:01 PM | 42comments
By Jessica Huang

Recently I have been working on to change the color of the title name and fonts of my blog and I tried several plugins, but I am not satisfied with the results. Fortunately I found a very Google friendly WordPress theme, named "Ultimate Blogging Theme". I love it.

Firstly, I found Ultimate Blogging Theme is very convenient. I just need to choose my blog layout that I like, color scheme, advertising position, social bookmarking, etc. Actually I changed the font size, color of blog title, description, header box heading, content body and others from the fonts section in UBT headquarters easily. And when I add a new page, it can be added into navigation menu automatically.

The second is that Ultimate Blogging Theme is simple and easy to use. Setting up an eye-catching blog looks like a piece of cake by following the Ultimate Blogging Theme setup video. The step-by-step video tutorial shows how to install UBT, how to choose blog layout, where to pick social bookmarking, and how to set up the widgets, and so on. I just followed and completely set up the theme in a few minutes.

And I also appreciate the advertising placements have already been there. Ultimate Blogging Theme has been developed by a well-known successful kid blogger Carl Ocab. He has tested and found the best ads placements on blogs, and in these designed places visitors tend to click through ads. And these places are header ad, content ad, middle ad, footer ad. I put in my ads in these places directly for they have suggested sizes already.

The other thing I like Ultimate Blogging Theme is that the purchase is one time payment and it offers me free updates in my life time. This theme has already included custom style sheet and custom functions, so when I want to update in the future, my customization will not lose. It has been tested and proven to produce the best results on-page SEO.

So if you are looking for a Wordpress theme simple and easy to use, I highly recommend you take Ultimate Blogging Theme a shot. If you try to get your blog optimized and give you a lot of free traffic, you can click here to get more information on this Google friendly WordPress theme.

Article Source: EzineArticles.com
Share this article :

42 comments:

  1. Hello,
    please please send me samples blogger that he is using is not a?
    I like his form is used, please send me samples he used lightly.
    funny lol pictures

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saat ini mencari uang dari internet sangatlah mudah, salah satunya melalui Cari Uang lewat ekiosku.com dengan dukungan Anekahosting.com web hosting murah terbaik di indonesia serta Seowaps Jasa SEO Terbaik di Indonesia

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really good read for me, Must admit that you are one of the best bloggers I ever saw.Thanks for posting this informative article.
    Readmore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there. I really appreciate the points you made. I don't think I've actually thought about it in that way. I can really appreciate how you approached the subject matter and what you said really gave me a new perspective. Thanks for taking the time to write this all out.
    Your opinion this blog:
    Ikan BAwal
    Ikan Gabus
    Pemijahan Ikan Gabus
    Jentik Nyamuk
    Lebah Madu
    tetraselmis
    Hamster
    Kambing

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a god article ! i already learned in your article, Thanks very much.
    Please visit :

    Baju Bola
    BBM For Android

    ReplyDelete
  6. i already learned in your article, Thanks very much.
    info selengkapnya

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. I will bookmark your blog and have my children check up here often. I am quite sure they will learn lots of new stuff here than anybody else!
    Eliminate Acne Naturally and Fast

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hmm, I want such template as it doesn't really make me confused with Edit HTML. Why does it go for premium version, not free ? :)
    cara mudah menguasai bahasa inggris

    I like free :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Excellent Blog! Thanks for informative post. im like it this so im bookmark in my browse efek samping crystal x Here we have a solution on how you take care of an important organ in the female body. Detailed information you can visit jual crystal x

    ReplyDelete
  10. expeditiously written information. it's going to be useful to anyone global organization agency utilizes it, equally as American state. maintain the good work – jual Asli di jogja needless to say ready to|i'll} be able to scrutinize further posts-jogja asli

    ReplyDelete
  11. I believe you are an expert in this field but whether this template free or paid? to be honest I prefer the manual blogspot code but there are difficulties in the header if no image then h1 is not detected. examples you can see here Jual Crystal X sample the home page like this ciri crystal x asli

    ReplyDelete
  12. hi, i like your blog design and information that you publish above,
    please visit my site moreskin asli and moreskin i hope for you and thank you order moreskin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats interesting fact, thank for sharing, can you explain the method? i thing this is new for me and i plant to visiting this regularry
    obat herbal
    crystal x asli
    khasiat crystal X
    Manfaat crystal X
    crystal x
    Ciri crystal x
    I think you mean Portsea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks for taking this opportunity to discuss this, I feel fervently about this and I like learning about this subject. I am using a mobile app to my business. And I think that this is a useful website to share with you: Mobile Shopping Apps

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have your mobile shopping apps built FREE by mobile shopping apps builder
    For useful articles about mobile apps at mobile shopping apps tutorials and tips

    ReplyDelete
  16. Savvycom is a leading software outsourcing company. We operates as an international software development company specializing in mobile and web solutions. Our team is the combination of experienced IT consultants and software engineers from Germany and Vietnam.
    Regarding mobile app development company, we aim to develop premium mobile applications for iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Window Mobile and outstanding web applications and online solutions. Operating since 2007 and officially went to business in 2009, Savvycom is now a leading mobile app development company. We has provided a strong and talented work-force and facilitated excellent performance in order to successfully deliver world-class, top-selling applications to clients from US, Europe, Australia, and Asia.
    software development company
    Vietnam mobile app development company
    IT outsourcing company
    luyện thi toeic

    ReplyDelete
  17. kami merupakan agen obat herbal terbesar, jika anda bertanya bagaimana Cara Menyembuhkan Wasir Berdarah Tanpa Operasi
    Obat Tradisional Uci Uci Di Payudara
    tanpa operasi? atau bagaimana Cara Menyembuhkan Bisul Yang Sudah Pecah Secara Alami secara herbal alami tanpa efek samping?
    atau anda ingin mengetahui Obat Herbal Sakit Maag Paling Bagus yang aman dan cepat sembuh?
    kami lah solusinya, kami mengatasi semua keluhan sakit anda termasuk Cara Menghilangkan Gatal Di Selangkangan Dengan Cepat

    ReplyDelete
  18. kami merupakan agen obat herbal terbesar, jika anda bertanya bagaimana Cara Menyembuhkan Wasir Berdarah Tanpa Operasi
    Obat Tradisional Uci Uci Di Payudara
    tanpa operasi? atau bagaimana Cara Menyembuhkan Bisul Yang Sudah Pecah Secara Alami secara herbal alami tanpa efek samping?
    atau anda ingin mengetahui Obat Herbal Sakit Maag Paling Bagus yang aman dan cepat sembuh?
    kami lah solusinya, kami mengatasi semua keluhan sakit anda termasuk Cara Menghilangkan Gatal Di Selangkangan Dengan Cepat

    ReplyDelete
  19. Một số thông tin liên quan tới bài viết bạn có thể tham khảo
    đệm vạn thành 1m6 giá bao nhiêu demvanthanh.com
    gối cao su non người lớn liên á lienahanoi.vn
    dem cao su lien a 10cm lienahanoi.vn

    ReplyDelete
  20. The article is very useful for us, please to be updated daily
    Life The Game

    ReplyDelete

Recent Post

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2011. Free Template And Theme - All Rights Reserved
Template Modify by Creating Website
Proudly powered by Blogger